Video settings for microsd card

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello
I have a lot of problems with playback after downloading video. Also Smart Pss have problems with playback and I get "Failed to start playback" message. Here's my current setting

What should I change? I record to 512GB microsd card. I don't want to have problems with videos and playback,

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm using 64-bit PSS. But this program is not reguraly updated. Is there any other alternative?

I can view footage from the browser but downloaded footage have little sturggle in MPC-HC player when jumping through video. I think my codec settings are bad,.

jarrow

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I coincidentally have the exact same codec settings in my own cams. VLC initially had problems playing downloaded footage from the SD card but I had to change the demuxer in VLC to H265 to be able to play the .dav file.

I have zero problems playing back from the SD card in SmartPSS version V2.003.0000004.0 from 21-10-2020.

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Problem. Solved. I changed to General Codec and H264H. Now I have zero problems with playback on Smart PSS, DSS Mobile or from dav files. Smart Codec was the cause of my problems. Thanks for the help. Seems like my camera is too weak to process H265 Smart Codec recording at settings from first message.