Video Wall is not working on SmartPSS

GiovanniG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, I've also tried older versions and on different servers, there is nothoing to do to add cameras on Video Wall setup, it displays Default Group and it's not populated by cameras. Do you have the same problem? Does Dahua disabled such functionality?
Thanks for answers

1655461362066.png

GiovanniG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for replying, I have Windows 10 64 bit, all prerequisite are satisfied. The program is full worjing except for video wall.
In the main guide there are cameras visible in the menu, ready to be placed into the video wall, as you can see from my picture I have no choice. Do you have the same problem? Have you tested it? Thank you.
1655549680609.png
I've configured 2 XVR + one NVR, this cameras are visible in live view under the default group, so they should be present also here. I have tested this on 3 different computers Win 7 64, Win 10, Win 2019 server. I have tested it on different verions 2.03 R4 latest, 2.02 2019, the same exact problem.

GiovanniG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for reply,
have I undestood well? Video Wall works only with streams coming from NVD0105DH-4K?

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
NX Witness allows you to create a two screen video wall on a once off single license. Worth looking into if you want to use two screens as a video wall from your PC. Pretty inexpensive also. Smart PSS is whack