viewing cameras attached to NVR with a browser

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a NVR5216-16P-4KS2 with 11 cameras attached, and now I would like to view the cameras on an Ubuntu Linux machine. I have tried Pale Moon browser (the latest 64-bit), and Firefox with the same result. I get logged into the NVR and go to the Live View window. I see all the cameras listed on the left side and when I select a camera, it displays just fine. I can get the 4x4 grid filled, but now the fifth camera just replaces the first camera. It looks like I am stuck with 2x2 grid. Does anyone know a way to get a larger grid, or additional pages of the 2x2 grid?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have tried Pale Moon browser (the latest 64-bit), and Firefox with the same result.
What about Pale Moon 32 bit so that the Active-X plug-in to be downloaded from the NVR will be compatible?
First, remove the previous install of Pale Moon via the Control Panel.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I thought about the 32-bit version of Pale Moon, but it has been discontinued and not "readily" available, and I am looking for something more mainstream and can be reasonably sure it will still be around.

But there is a kinda sorta workaround. I can just open additional tabs and view different cameras in each. Seems to work.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought about the 32-bit version of Pale Moon, but it has been discontinued and not "readily" available,
You can download it ==>> here.
But there is a kinda sorta workaround. I can just open additional tabs and view different cameras in each. Seems to work.
As long as you're getting what you need, my man! :cool: