Visualint VI-L-4-2000R - anyone familiar?

markgca

n3wb
Reaction score
hi

anyone familiar with the Visualint VI-L-4-2000R? is it a decent nvr or am i better off just replacing it?

just purchased a condo that has some equipment in it that i am unfamiliar with. Luma 310 cameras, a doorbird D2101V front door camera/doorbell, and a Visualint VI-L-4-2000 NVR.
the visualint seems to be a ASRock B250M-HDV motherboard in a semicustom case and room for a few hard drives, but the software doesnt seem that good (or maybe i just dont know how to use it)

i got the Luma cameras working on my QNAP surveilance software which seems to work better then the visualint, but have been unsuccessful with the doorbird. and was thinking of dumping the nvr and starting over, but not sure if that makes sense.
just not sure if i know enough about this thing to know if it should be replaced or if it will do what i want

so any thoughts are helpful.

my desires; continuous recordings on all cameras, 30-60 days history, ability to motion detect and have ability to view those triggered events, facial recognition would be nice but not sure if anyone has anything that works right.

thanks

mark