VPN service for Streaming (Kodi)

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone know of a solid quality VPN service? Looking for one that will work with streaming services like Kodi and its plugins.

I saw my sister today and her and her roommate got a notice from Comcast regarding streaming content last month. Basically her room mate was streaming Shameless which makes me LOL because they have a freaking showtime subscription but her roommate doesn't have a cable box in her bedroom so she was using her (infinity box)? to watch it vs using the on demand in the living room... Kids...

At any rate I told her to bring me her roommates streaming box at Christmas and I would put a VPN on it for them. I did some quick research trying to find a solid VPN service but obviously their are dozens and all advertise they are the "Best" so was curious if anyone had a recommendation that they or their "friend" use with a similar situation?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i get my 'backups' off usenet still; run Sonarr and CoutchPotato on my FreeNAS and just pay a few bux for an unlimited usenet account..

for most TV using swarms or public streams is moot as they want people to watch the shows and dont pursue 3rd parties at all; until its HBO/Showtime.. they are just as bad as the MPAA so be weary about obtaining them from 3rd parties that may expose your IP.