VTH1550 won't unlock door strike

KPSTAR

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Newb here hoping and praying for some help..

I have managed to setup my VTO2000 with 2x VTH1550 (master/ slave). The devices can all see and talk to one another fine. However, they will not unlock the door strike for some reason. I initially thought it was a wiring issue, but have since discovered I can successfully unlock the strike when clicking the Unlock Door button via the Web interface.

I've also since installed both EVOPlus and gDMSS Plus apps on my android devices, which are also able to answer the calls and unlock the door successfully. The only issue I now have to resolve is why the VTH1550 will not unlock the strike. Any ideas on what I may be overlooking?

Thanks ~ Ryan

Last edited:

KPSTAR

n3wb
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like this is a common issue then if no one has any idea's on where the issue may lie? :/

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello @KPSTAR, why open a new topic when you still have your old one (with the same question?) open?

KPSTAR

n3wb
Reaction score
Arghh, sorry for the delayed response catcamster.
I started this thread, as I didn't think the question I was asking in the other (earlier) thread was on-topic, as the title related to Mobile notifications on gDMSS app.
I still don't appear to be having any luck finding an answer however - could I be the lucky 1st person in this World to experience it :p

Lanaii

n3wb
Reaction score
How is your setup?? For external strike, you need also DC12V for your strike.
Maybe you can draw your setup :D

feyyo

n3wb
Reaction score
I've the same problem overhere. Doorstrike opens with mobile app but not with vth5221DW. I followed this scheme. My vto and vth are connected to a poe switch. Did someone already solved the problem?

Attachments