VTO2311R-WP and VTH5341G-W Network Abnormal Video Connect Timeout Error

Atriensis

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought a new VTO3211-WP from Andy and a VTH5341G-W to monitor and receive calls. The SIP server is connecting, I get notifications to every phone, tablet, and the VTH. Video and audio works fine on everything except for the VTH! I get a "Network abnormal, video connect timeout" error. It does this whether I try to monitor, accept, or make a call. If I try to monitor it says that the VTO is offline first. The VTH is hard-wired with PoE.

I see that others have had this problem with no resolution. Does anyone have some insight?

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello! Have you made the VTO settings in the VTH? Check these settings in VTH:

1674230334437.png1674230397767.png
1674230416194.png

Atriensis

n3wb
Reaction score
The VTH doesn't have the triangular "not connected to SIP server" icon. It also receives calls, but no video. The VTO is the SIP server and it is connected.

Atriensis

n3wb
Reaction score
Figured it out. You have to assume that the interface was created in an afternoon and never tested. Under VTO Config you need to turn off the switch under "Status" before making changes; otherwise, all changes will be unsaved. The username and password are the same as the web access credentials for the VTO. I wonder how many people gave up on this and just shelved or returned the VTH...