wall inspector

lapse

n3wb
Reaction score
.. just joking, it's a dude pissing on a garage!

I have a Hikvision DS-2CD2032 nailed to a birch tree overlooking my parking pad.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
whoah that tree movement is trippy!

nice looking platinum grey mk4 jetta w/huffs.. thas my favorite color, wish the GTI/Golfs's came in PG..

lapse

n3wb
Reaction score
I didn't realize how much the tree actually swayed until I plugged in the camera!

Thanks for the compliment. Love my Jetta. It's a TDI and I've owned it since new. I'll be buried next to it. The Huffs are replicas - a nice eBay find. I think they'd suit my wife's Golf (03 TDI) better but her OEM rims still have all the chrome!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
another diesel dubber, very nice! I got a 2013 4dr 6spd Golf TDI w/Technology Package and a Westfallia Towhitch, approaching ~35k miles already... i absolutely love it, the only thing that could take it out of my hands is a MK7 Diesel GTI (GTD) but last I heard we wont be getting those on this side of the pond for several more years, if we even do.

my warranty is almost up and I am looking forward to chiptuning, then it should keep up with my wife's 2010 2.0L CC...

Ive also got a MK4 VR6Turbo GTI (soon to be R32) and a 1975 Westfallia in my fleet, I traded an Audi RS6 in for my TDI.. best damn decision I ever made :)

I live in a das autohaus too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lapse

n3wb
Reaction score
Nope, those were the owners out there. This guy was a roamer.