Wall Mounts

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Cant seem to find a firm answer anywhere about wall mounts for the Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I. I've only found this bracket to be confirmed for use with the dome. Hikvision DS-1258ZJ. I am looking to put these outside and these are claimed to be indoor wall mounts as well as made as plastic. The DS-1273ZJ-135 doesn't say that it will fit the dome but other domes. Please let me know what you have used and what will work. Thanks in advance.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hikvision DS-1258ZJ Bracket Wall Mount bracket cctv accessories For HIkvision Dome Camera DS-2CD2132-I is what I have used.
If you are interested I have an extra I didn't use that I'd let go for $10 US plus shipping.

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Did you use them for outside installation? It my understanding they are for indoor use.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They are listed as indoor, I used one for an exterior mount under a gable and it has worked out fine so far.
They are plastic not metal like the one you linked to.

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Now to determine which bracket to order. This is being placed at a business so leaning towards aluminum bracket.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't put up the plastic if it was a business install if there is a better option.
Search Aliexpress, I think I saw 110 model there for $24.

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you for finding the model for me. For some reason I couldn't find it by searching the interweb.