Warning on all cameras with increasing warning counter

Hans007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When looking at the Blue Iris Status window under Log, I can see that all 6 of my cams are given warnings, is this normal? and the warning number keeps increasing.
1661888827149.png

Hans007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone else have this "issue" or is it a normal behaviour , as I could not find anything in the documentation

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In my search I found a reply from Fenderman that said the if you uncheck "get ONVIF trigger events" in the video setup tab they will stop. " It allows BI to receive motion events from the camera via onvif protocol, but if the camera is not sending them properly or not responding to BI then you will get those errors". It needs to be ON to receive events from the camera if you are using IVS detection.
If you are not depending on alerts from the camera then I would turn it off.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hans007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In my search I found a reply from Fenderman that said the if you uncheck "get ONVIF trigger events" in the video setup tab they will stop. " It allows BI to receive motion events from the camera via onvif protocol, but if the camera is not sending them properly or not responding to BI then you will get those errors". It needs to be ON to receive events from the camera if you are using IVS detection.
If you are not depending on alerts from the camera then I would turn it off.
thank you very much, this fixed the warnings :)