Was the American Civil War Fought Over Slavery? : Ryan McBeth

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I must state, I am enjoying this youtubers videos .. does a good clear job of it..

Was the American Civil War Fought Over Slavery? : Ryan McBeth

Reaction score
LOL... I have been seeing a lot of tweets in the past month or so that claim the Second Amendment had NOTHING to do with national security or self defense-- 2A was put in purely-- PURELY-- to allow lynch mobs in the south to hunt runaway slaves or to quell any slave rebellion. I sense a coordinated push to taint all things associated with the founding of the USA as steeped in racism, and then claim that is why racism is so deeply embedded within the systems of government and society. That bullshit is thick-- but I see right through it. They can go fuck themselves.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LOL... I have been seeing a lot of tweets in the past month or so that claim the Second Amendment had NOTHING to do with national security or self defense-- 2A was put in purely-- PURELY-- to allow lynch mobs in the south to hunt runaway slaves or to quell any slave rebellion. I sense a coordinated push to taint all things associated with the founding of the USA as steeped in racism, and then claim that is why racism is so deeply embedded within the systems of government and society. That bullshit is thick-- but I see right through it. They can go fuck themselves.
Yes, those anti 2A who claim the 2A is just about keeping the slaves down have been around for a long time.

As have those who want to disarm citizens and turn them info serfs ..