Watch Out for the Zombies

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Judging by his behavior in that video, I think he may be smoking more than just weed or hash in that bong.

I'm curious ... do the cops bother to do anything about this sort of thing if you call them? Many of the people in my neighborhood would panic if they saw something like this. You seem to take it in good stride.
I haven't bothered with the cops with the smoking, as really nobody can see them. There are large trees both in front and behind them. My PTZ is off to the side so I have a very good angle to see the spot they chose to smoke. I edited my above post to correct that they are not smoking a bong. It is a bowl they are smoking (small glass pipe).

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't bothered with the cops with the smoking, as really nobody can see them. There are large trees both in front and behind them. My PTZ is off to the side so I have a very good angle to see the spot they chose to smoke. I edited my above post to correct that they are not smoking a bong. It is a bowl they are smoking (small glass pipe).
There goes my hypothesis of a mentally challenged guy enjoying a refreshing walk. Please provide us PTZ footage of the guys smoking if you can. Maybe they are unable to smoke at home because of the smell?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
There goes my hypothesis of a mentally challenged guy enjoying a refreshing walk. Please provide us PTZ footage of the guys smoking if you can. Maybe they are unable to smoke at home because of the smell?
I think you might be right about them not being allowed to smoke at home. Why else would you walk that far to smoke a bowl? I'm not sure if I'll post one of them smoking, but I will post this one. While walking back from one of their smoking trips, it looks like the guy is about to fall over when he looks up at our deck. He then does a double take and points directly at my 25x PTZ camera which is hanging off the bottom of the rear deck. Notice how his friend never looks up.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Man, talk about being 'toasted', 2 shining examples of just that.
Reminds me a little of "Cheech and Chong", ya know? :smoking:

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
They both seem to be having a hard time walking. I have no idea what they're smoking, but whatever it is seems to do the job!

Seeing how the smaller guy walks, it does look a lot like his zombie walk from the other video. Hopefully they're harmless, but you're right about that guy seeming to notice and point right at your camera.

You really do have an interesting neighborhood!

I always think of the movie "The Burbs" when I see your videos!

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Kind of looks like a sleep walker to me. When I was a kid, at a summer camp, a sleepwalker wandered a couple miles into the forest. He might actually be a member here.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think you might be right about them not being allowed to smoke at home. Why else would you walk that far to smoke a bowl? I'm not sure if I'll post one of them smoking, but I will post this one. While walking back from one of their smoking trips, it looks like the guy is about to fall over when he looks up at our deck. He then does a double take and points directly at my 25x PTZ camera which is hanging off the bottom of the rear deck. Notice how his friend never looks up.

Thanks for the film. If I did not know that they have been smoking I would think about alcohol. Due to body size the larger guy shows less symptoms? The smaller zombie walks better (more difficult uphill?) in this film than in the other one with the mail box. At least one of them has noticed the PTZ. Do they still smoke in the same place despite knowing of the PTZ?

Last edited:

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They both seem to be having a hard time walking. I have no idea what they're smoking, but whatever it is seems to do the job!

Seeing how the smaller guy walks, it does look a lot like his zombie walk from the other video. Hopefully they're harmless, but you're right about that guy seeming to notice and point right at your camera.

You really do have an interesting neighborhood!

I always think of the movie "The Burbs" when I see your videos!

Think it is not weed. Crack cocaine? These guys are usually mixing drugs to control their intoxication. Harmless nuisance as long as they have money. Maybe the bigger guy sells the stuff and the smaller one is the real addict? The bigger one has a back bag and the smaller one carries nothing.

Last edited:

crc2004

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I walk like that when my meds wear off .....:wow:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for the film. If I did not know that they have been smoking I would think about alcohol. Due to body size the larger guy shows less symptoms? The smaller zombie walks better (more difficult uphill?) in this film than in the other one with the mail box. At least one of them has noticed the PTZ. Do they still smoke in the same place despite knowing of the PTZ?
I'ts been more than a week since they both went down there to smoke. The last time was kind of funny because other guy forgot to bring a lighter. Your right, the smaller guy carries nothing. The other guy carries everything. He didn't have that small backpack that you can see in the video. He carries everything in a small container that looks like a zippered container for a pair of glasses, but slightly larger. They had to leave without smoking since they didn't have the lighter. Anyway, today the other guy went down there twice. The first time was around 8 AM, the second time today around noon. In both cases he rode his bike down the road, but he went further today well out of viewing range of my camera. He stayed 10 minutes both times and came out walking his bike. I guess he is in no condition to ride after smoking.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'ts been more than a week since they both went down there to smoke. The last time was kind of funny because other guy forgot to bring a lighter. Your right, the smaller guy carries nothing. The other guy carries everything. He didn't have that small backpack that you can see in the video. He carries everything in a small container that looks like a zippered container for a pair of glasses, but slightly larger. They had to leave without smoking since they didn't have the lighter. Anyway, today the other guy went down there twice. The first time was around 8 AM, the second time today around noon. In both cases he rode his bike down the road, but he went further today well out of viewing range of my camera. He stayed 10 minutes both times and came out walking his bike. I guess he is in no condition to ride after smoking.
The Pot plantation is right down that road. Lulu, have you been down there to check it out? No, wait, PTZ over there. Let us know.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Regular smokers but choosing different places. Do you have a fence or something to keep them away?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Regular smokers but choosing different places. Do you have a fence or something to keep them away?
Although this road runs through our property, it is a public road, so no way to keep people off the road. Fortunately, the hillside behind our house is very steep. This prevents most people from trying to climb up behind these houses.