Watermark Overlay

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can do in BI without BIT....go to "camera settings" => "video" => insure "enable overlays" is ticked them => "edit"=> "add image" and chose image from your file, change transparency %, move around, etc.

Reaction score
You can do in BI without BIT....go to "camera settings" => "video" => insure "enable overlays" is ticked them => "edit"=> "add image" and chose image from your file, change transparency %, move around, etc.
Thanks. I see an opacity setting for background but nothing in the font box except font, set color and alignment. That's why I started this thread. I would also like an outline font. Guess I have some homework to do.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't tried it (no need I guess) but I would imagine one could use an an image editor, online or offline, with selectable fonts, etc. to draw the transparent GIF used for the watermark.

Gerakleo

n3wb
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who does not know how to do this. In general, I would appreciate if you could recommend me any online courses (not necessarily free) that would contain more of a practical ideas. I find it difficult to edit pictures in Photoshop or on any other online platform. If you know websites that are very simple in use (something similar to this would be great: AI Image Enhancer | Enhance Photo Color and Quality Online Free!), I would appreciate that too! Looking forward to hearing back from you. Any insights, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Personally I'd go with something well known. Not saying anything is wrong with your link above, but I'm always sceptical of downloads of little known software for security reasons. My approach would be to google Free Photo Editor and then look at the reputable sites that are recommending them and choose one from their lists. I beleive the "GImp" maybe one of the better known free editing programs although there are many others.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Is there some truth to the stories I've heard that photo's or videos need a watermark to be admissable in court? or something to that effect....

rjp1267

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there some truth to the stories I've heard that photo's or videos need a watermark to be admissable in court? or something to that effect....
They need to be time stamped and if inspected by a professional they must be able to ensure the TS was not added later but at the time of the recording.