Waterproof RJ45 coupler for shielded CAT-6

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bought something from these folks a while back and since that time I have read several posts where forum members were facing issues with repairing damaged network cables outdoors or having to splice two together for one reason or another outdoors. Today they sent me an e-mail regarding this product and I thought I'd pass it along in case someone thinks it would work for them at some point. No endorsement or recommendation made or implied. Link is ==>> here <<==.

cat6-wtp-rj45-coupler1.jpg cat6-wtp-rj45-coupler2.jpg

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I bought something from these folks a while back and since that time I have read several posts where forum members were facing issues with repairing damaged network cables outdoors or having to splice two together for one reason or another outdoors. Today they sent me an e-mail regarding this product and I thought I'd pass it along in case someone thinks it would work for them at some point. No endorsement or recommendation made or implied. Link is ==>> here <<==.

View attachment 23611 View attachment 23612
These work amazing I use them all the time on a ptz set up in a junction box

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
These work amazing I use them all the time on a ptz set up in a junction box
That's good to know. Here's another 'off the beaten path' vendor I have found that has a ton of unusual but handy items to help with our 'camera habit'. Their prices are great, too. I have found the two below useful, maybe someone else on this forum will also.

A RJ-45 male to terminal breakout ==>> here <<==.

RJ45M-to-terminal.jpg

A RJ-45 female to terminal breakout ==>> here <<==.

RJ45F-to-terminal.jpg