WBOX IP Camera OE-31BF40 Snapshot?

tensi0n

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I'm looking forward to participating in many discussions here :).

I have a WBOX IP Camera and the model is OE-31BF40. I am wondering if anyone knows what the snapshot url would be for this camera. I've contacted their technical support via phone and the person has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when I asked them about it. I also sent an email and they have not responded. Years ago I had a question about firmware updates and they were very responsive so I don't know what the issue is. Anyways I am turning to all of you in hopes of finding an answer.

The reason I would like to know what the snapshot link is because I am in the process of integrating it with my Home Assistant setup. I already have the camera working with my NVR just fine.

Thank you in advance!

tensi0n

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. All three of the first links gave me a still image. Do you know if there is a way so that I don't have to enter the user/pass to access the image? When I typed the URL in my web browser, it prompted me to enter the user/pass. Thanks!