Web server not working

risquare

n3wb
Reaction score
My tinycam Pro is running all the time in the background of my Sony Bravia TV ( Google TV aka Android TV). However I'm getting "not available" at this address where 192.168.1.118 is the address of the TV

Checked the settings for the web server in tinycam pro app settings. https is disabled and the port # was 8083. Changed it to 8084 just in case but same result.

Last edited:

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
check the gateway on the ip settings of the camera, all devices should have the router IP as gateway

risquare

n3wb
Reaction score
check the gateway on the ip settings of the camera, all devices should have the router IP as gateway
Thanks a lot, will do. Meanwhile while I have your attention there is no Chromecast streaming either. Same app shows nice Chromecast streaming icon that works and I can stream. Nothing like that on my Bravia TV. It is the same damn app with the same license and it bahaves like two different apps on the tablet and on the TV. Should I re-install it? Is the behavior camera specific. I use the same camera, however I may have adopted it in different ways.