Webinar: AI with Sentry and DeepStack

Billy.M

n3wb
Reaction score
Join us April 16, 2021 at 11 Eastern US time.

Register in advance: Zoom registration

If you missed the news bulletin, it’s here.

The post Webinar: AI with Sentry and DeepStack appeared first on Blue Iris Software.
Sentry threw regular people like me under the bus, regular hard working people signed up, helped build and spread your company, then you only cared about corporate business, becoming mia,promising more than person detection for a long time, and not delivering, ignoring your regular customers, now your product is a dinosaur, with all the resources you have, the money, and @GentlePumpkin AI and now Blue Iris AI integration designed, executed by people with no where near your resources or man power, and delivered a way better product, with so many options that your regular customers had been asking for. By Sentry not delivering on a simple promise they made awhile ago with vehicle detection until recently shows that they couldn't care less. Because of the two AI programs I mentioned earlier could accomplish it, then it wasn't a problem with Sentry of not being able to. It's sad your product could have become very big just by the enthusiasm of your regular customers by word of mouth and the tons of different forums, and social media sites they go on. I have friends in Japan, South Korea, in Europe, and Middle East, who all have heard of Blue Iris just from customers who are Happy with their product. Whoever Blue Iris is constantly pushes new updates, fixes bugs, responds back to his customers. Always working to improve his software. Learn from it Sentry.