n3wb
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

I am running a Dahua NVR4432-16P with the following version info:

Web Version: 3.1.0.66469
System Version: 3.203.0000.0.R
Build Date: 12-06-2017
Onvif Client Version: 2.4.1

My IP cameras are plugged into the POE switch of the NVR - previously the cameras I wanted to set up were plugged into a separate POE switch as I was under the impression that was the only way to access and set up IVS rules on them.

Since this firmware upgrade, it appears to have a new section under 'Camera' --> 'Registration' with a link to the web interface 'Web Browse'.

NVR Snip.PNG

Now when I use that link it takes me to a secondary web interface of the individual camera, I can log in etc and the webplugin.exe prompt is given again. Now this works fine and I can view video etc in the NVR's web interface but I continually get an NSIS error when installing through the camera interface...

I have tried running as administrator from within Windows 10, and command prompt install also but still get the error.

SNIP.PNG

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work - as I'd rather have the cameras plugged into the NVR switch if IVS is possible now with this firmware.

Or perhaps if anyone has the executable file I can try installing from there in case for some reason the download from the NVR is corrupted.

Cheers

Troy

TBag82

n3wb
Reaction score
PS. I have tried using IE, Chrome and Edge and all return the same result.