weed guy stashing his stuff

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is another one from our favorite plaza. These two guys work for a small restaurant in this plaza and were apparently hiding their stash out back. Again, we see a ton of crazy stuff here, everynight, so this was rather ordinary. We notified the cops once the second subject started smelling the bag and examining the buds.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This plaza never fails to deliver. Why would you stash your drugs, wouldn't it be safer on you? Perhaps nobody has figured out all those cameras are monitored?

You could really up your fee a lot when it's time to renew their monitoring contract, they'd happily pay seeing all this stuff being dealt with. You must need a full time person just for this place.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is another one from our favorite plaza. These two guys work for a small restaurant in this plaza and were apparently hiding their stash out back. Again, we see a ton of crazy stuff here, everynight, so this was rather ordinary. We notified the cops once the second subject started smelling the bag and examining the buds.
Hopefully he is the dishwasher and not the cook. When I was 16, I worked as a dishwasher and was stoned half the time, some things never change.

Smitty Blackstone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are those birds chickens?

These videos are so freaken cool.

Thank you for sharing.
I look forward to these.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk