Weird video stream problem

evantl1

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm running BI4 as a service with 2 Trivision NC336 IP cams and 2 LevelOne PTZ IP cams. All worked fine until the morning of Oct 19, 2015. Since then the two LevelOne cameras both still work fine, but both Trivision cameras have really weird video distortion only with Blue Iris. They both work fine through the cameras' direct web interfaces and though the IP Cam View mobile app. In Blue Iris, the top half of both video streams gradually breaks up and smears, looking like a waterfall. Motion exacerbates the problem. Moving objects appear frozen within the distorted area, but look normal in the undistorted lower half of the screen. There is a clear line of demarcation horizontally between the distorted top half and the undistorted bottom half of all Blue Iris views (console, web browser, mobile). The problem clears up for a few minutes when the cameras or sever are reset, but then gradually comes back. I've tried rebooting server and network devices, lowering bitrate and image quality, and running Blue Iris update. I attempted repair of Blue Iris, but can't get it to work...When prompted, I browse to/enter the folder holding BlueIris.exe (C:/pogram fils/BueIris), but clicking OK goes nowhere, as if the BluIris.exe file is not there.