What are IP Cam Talk branded cameras??

alaford

n3wb
Reaction score
Are these products just re-branded Hikvision and Dahua cameras that are physically the same and run the same firmware or is there something customized about them?

I'd be really excited by something like standard Hikvision / Dahua hardware that was running customized and more open firmware.

Otherwise are they somehow supporting the ipcamtalk webpage?

Is there a way of purchasing that ships to more international locations? Amazon doesn't ship to a lot of countries.

Thanks!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest. They are authentic Hikvision with international firmware that we are happy to offer at a discounted rate than most competitors and that we will always support. As we all know, Hikvision is not known for their support, but we are! We plan on offering everyone who purchases them support as well as well as a 3-year warranty. All proceeds go right back into IPCT - our 3 servers, software, hardware, etc.

alaford

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks so much aristobrat and Mike for the reply. Sorry I didn't find the other thread. Very exciting to find out about this.

I can't seem to find an option that ships to Australia. Any chance of this happening?

Thanks again!