What cha listening to?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
If you are into covers with a twist can I suggest Me First and the Gimme Gimme's.

Reminds me of another cover. You'll have to admit this 1 is a beezer. For those with a lack of patience wait for it........Without further ado ....check it out

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Couple more for ya

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.......la la la lol :D

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
They don't make music like they used to before :D
I hear ya. Musically I'm all over the place and the majority goes back to 80's / 90's. Saying that i think this 1 is the oldest on my favs list and particularly useful to torture the Mrs when drunk :D

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Carrying on from the previous post sometimes I woo my babes with this......tho she would say woe :D

And if I'm in the bad books I'll pull this outta the hat :D

Coltect

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Old Aussie band that should have been big as AC/DC. One from the 70's and one from just before Doc died, RIP. Saw them live a few times back in the day. Do a search on Angels Narara, video is not great but shows them in a live situation. Saw the Brewster Brothers (the same band) at a bike show a few years ago. Ticket covered all drinks and food. Small room, free beer, 5 feet from the band. Doc was not there but was still same music and energy. Very straight crowd as it was all the organisers and officials. By the end I had most of them yelling the chorus of the second song with me. Best night I've had in years.
and

Coltect

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
When The Angels went to the USA they had to change their name because of them. They were called Angel City in the USA. I think they only had one album released in the USA under that name which I bought when I was living there for a couple of years in the mid 90's. The album was crap. It was completely watered down and quiet, nothing like their real energy.
Like this one, or Mr Damage, or many others you can find on youtubes

Coltect

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
One of my favorite AC/DC tracks, which was never a big hit. Sounds much better on my 40 year old vinyl, bass just doesn't convert to digital well, but anyway here you go, best youtube I could find

Just found this Live version, in case you might want some pictures, still too old for a video though.

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
One of my favorite AC/DC tracks, which was never a big hit. Sounds much better on my 40 year old vinyl, bass just doesn't convert to digital well, but anyway here you go, best youtube I could find

Just found this Live version, in case you might want some pictures, still too old for a video though.

How about this?

After posting a sex pistols song I've just realised it's Sid Vicious kinda style. Shame on me :D

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Old Aussie band that should have been big as AC/DC. One from the 70's and one from just before Doc died, RIP. Saw them live a few times back in the day. Do a search on Angels Narara, video is not great but shows them in a live situation. Saw the Brewster Brothers (the same band) at a bike show a few years ago. Ticket covered all drinks and food. Small room, free beer, 5 feet from the band. Doc was not there but was still same music and energy. Very straight crowd as it was all the organisers and officials. By the end I had most of them yelling the chorus of the second song with me. Best night I've had in years.
and
You may also be interested in Status Quo. I've got some Aussie bands on my tidal favourites and I'll maybe do a post. Forgive me in advance but tend to be a bit more commercial :)

Anyway