What happened to the Fence?

Reaction score
3 very different dates/times?
Yeah blue iris has the times correct, the cameras will not keep the times correct, and I am tired of going in to each camera to set the time again. I have 17 cameras it gets pretty annoying. If the police need accurate times I can get the blue iris time stamps which are correct.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Better to take out the fence than hitting the house. It WAS a nice looking car before the crash.
Yeah i was speaking with the neighbor and told him when the police track the license plate and find the car it will be obvious because I am sure the front of that Cadillac is scratched pretty bad.

Reaction score
UPDATE........................ Driver lives 5 houses down from the fence he destroyed. Neighbor decided to drive around to see if they spot the car and they did parked at their home five houses down. The sister said she asked her brother to move the car so she could go to work. So he drove around the block and was possibly intoxicated from the way he was swerving both times he passed the house. Anyway, the family is nice and they are now assessing the damage and they are willing to have the fence repaired. The car is in bad shape sitting in their drive way. The transmission is busted and leaking and their is wood stuck in the bumper. But at least they are going to take responsibility for the brothers actions. Probably not the first time he has done something to disgrace the family.

Attachments