What is the Blue Iris remote view web URL?

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm away from home currently and wanted to pull up my BI using the web viewer on a computer ...but I can't recall or find the URL.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm away from home currently and wanted to pull up my BI using the web viewer on a computer ...but I can't recall or find the URL.
It's just the IP address followed by the port

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That wasn't it....The one I used before was like ..."blueirisProGo...then my license number as part of the URL...which then gave me my I link and a nice quick snapshot of all my cameras, so I can look at it from a hotel printer.

I just cannot find the correct URL path.
Does that sound familiar?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That wasn't it....The one I used before was like ..."blueirisProGo...then my license number as part of the URL...which then gave me my I link and a nice quick snapshot of all my cameras, so I can look at it from a hotel printer.

I just cannot find the correct URL path.
Does that sound familiar?
thats because you are using the blue iris ddns type service...dont use the hotel computer to log into your BI webserver..thats bad in every way...
use your mobile phone..

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. The "blue iris ddns type service". But I can't find reference to it on the BI phone app help file....
So do you know the ddns service URL?

Well, technically it is MY laptop IN my hotel room I'd be using. ( I agree, random hotel computer is not the best idea.)
I wanted to be able to display on screen some cameras while in the room which was easier to see than my BI phone app.

Since there is no Windows 10 BI Remote Client type of app, I thought the "blue iris ddns type service" URL was the best \ only way to do this.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. The "blue iris ddns type service". But I can't find reference to it on the BI phone app help file....
So do you know the ddns service URL?

Well, technically it is MY laptop IN my hotel room I'd be using. ( I agree, random hotel computer is not the best idea.)
I wanted to be able to display on screen some cameras while in the room which was easier to see than my BI phone app.

Since there is no Windows 10 BI Remote Client type of app, I thought the "blue iris ddns type service" URL was the best \ only way to do this.
You should not use your hotel wifi either...unless you are using vpn..