What's a good equivalent cam to the Dahua N22AL12

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I bought one of these a few years ago for $55 while on sale to be used as an inexpensive cam for inside the garage. I see the current price is way up from what I paid. Anyone have a good equivalent cam that is nearer to that $55? I'm setting up a system for my parents and want to put a couple of inexpensive cams in the garage mostly as visual verification the garage doors are closed.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be a dome. Taking all suggestions but does need to work with BlueIris. Maybe something like these? Anyone got something better?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bought one of these a few years ago for $55 while on sale to be used as an inexpensive cam for inside the garage. I see the current price is way up from what I paid. Anyone have a good equivalent cam that is nearer to that $55? I'm setting up a system for my parents and want to put a couple of inexpensive cams in the garage mostly as visual verification the garage doors are closed.

Those were some nice deals ..

Another option that is affordable is the Amcrest 5MP turret .. we should have a review on those .. they're about $60-65 now .. plastic body tho, and easy to mess with .. so may not work in some locations where people can play with it ..

1649791704593.png