What's the name of this piece and where can you buy extras?

Reaction score
I've got a few PFA130E mounting brackets and I have all of the pieces except I'm missing the 1 inch plugs (see )

Is there a name for that part, and does anyone have a source where you can buy just that piece (ideally with an oring but if not I'm sure I'd be able to find some that fit)? Otherwise it seems a waste to have to buy more of them when that's all I'm missing.

elliottwe

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got a few PFA130E mounting brackets and I have all of the pieces except I'm missing the 1 inch plugs (see )

Is there a name for that part, and does anyone have a source where you can buy just that piece (ideally with an oring but if not I'm sure I'd be able to find some that fit)? Otherwise it seems a waste to have to buy more of them when that's all I'm missing.
The Dahua docs say the PFA130E has 3/4" pipe threads. You probably want the 3/4" size fitting mentioned in other posts. 3/4" conduit has an outside diameter close to one inch. So, if you measured the hole, you probably came up with 1".

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also:
You might get the 3/4" plastic ones to fit, as U.S. stores carry U.S. thread (NPT) and most imported camera boxes, including the PFA130E, are "G" (British standard) threads.
The thread pitch is different.