When NVR is online, Few Cameras Connectivity Loss after few Minutes

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I have a Dahua’s NVR DH-NVR1108HS-S3-H, and I connected 4 Dahua's camera and 1 camera Q100 Brand camera Connected on ONVIF protocol, everything working fine But When NVR is connect to the ROUTER, all cameras are freeze on last frame and after few minutes Showing different-different errors on camera window "First 2 Cameras Window are Black", next screen showing "192.168.0.212 network Disconnected" next scree showing "192.168.0.213 failed to find network host." and last camera's screen showing is "192.168.0.214 The login return time is up."

all devices IP is same segment and NVR and Cameras IPs are static. I called to Dahua technical support and Dahua's Expert trying to fix / troubleshooting via any desk, in the last he said "Sir, I don't find what the issue and where is issue, because Everything is fine, running well without ROUTER, Please Call ISP." I called ISP; he changed the router but issue is remained same as.

Please anyone help me in this issue!

* when NVR connected to router, both ( NVR and Camera ) not accessible in the we browser

1719039745245.jpg1719039745268.jpg1719039745288.jpg1719039745311.jpg1719039745340.jpg

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What is the router's LAN/gateway IP address?
Is it in the same subnet as the NVR?
If the router's LAN/gateway IP is not in the 192.168.0.XXX range then the NVR cannot be seen by a DHCP-enabled PC on the router's LAN.

How are the camera's powered? By POE switch or plug-in 12VDC power supplies?
If powered by POE switch, the switch should run to all cameras, to the NVR's LAN and to the router; do not run cameras through router to get to NVR's LAN.

Reaction score
What is the router's LAN/gateway IP address?
Is it in the same subnet as the NVR?
If the router's LAN/gateway IP is not in the 192.168.0.XXX range then the NVR cannot be seen by a DHCP-enabled PC on the router's LAN.

How are the camera's powered? By POE switch or plug-in 12VDC power supplies?
If powered by POE switch, the switch should run to all cameras, to the NVR's LAN and to the router; do not run cameras through router to get to NVR's LAN.
Thank you Tony Sir
Yes! Router's LAN/gateway is same as subnet as the NVR.
Cameras powered by PoE switch and switch running all cameras very well and cameras not running through router.
Router's LAN cable plugged in the PoE Switch.

Last edited: