when release Dahua 64-bit version for Mac of SmartPSS?

biscuit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
when can we expect 64-bit version of SmartPSS for Mac?

quest100

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
When can we see an update of any kind? Last Mac version I can find is 2.00.0 with a build date of 2017-01-20. Meanwhile the Windows version is up to 2.02 released three months ago.

Ron75077

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I would like to know when we can expect a 64 bit version for the MAC as well...

bekax5

n3wb
Reaction score
Subscribed.

New version of MacOS (Catalina) blocks 32-bit apps.
SmartPSS does and will no longer work

Valo

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed MacOS Catalina and SmartPSS 2.00.0 (2018-05-07) still working. But it has any features I like to work better on Mac.
Not PC-NVR so I can't record to my Mac disks.. Any solution at this issue?
Regards

ruzin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've finally found it!!! Public beta 64-bit Smart PSS, a bit buggy but definitely usable on macOS Catalina 10.15

To download click here. (if the link is dead for any reason let me know and I'll re-upload it)

jan10

n3wb
Reaction score
and how is the upgrade process ? just download, install and the new software will re-integrate all configurations of all camera's ?
tjanks
jan

ruzin

n3wb
Reaction score
and how is the upgrade process ? just download, install and the new software will re-integrate all configurations of all camera's ?
tjanks
jan
I haven't tried the program like that, but probably the process won't be automatic. My suggestion is: backup EVERYTHING all the IPs, all the passwords, and try the upgrade process, if it fails at least you'll have something to fall back to :D I'm here if you need any assistance

Reaction score
I haven't tried the program like that, but probably the process won't be automatic. My suggestion is: backup EVERYTHING all the IPs, all the passwords, and try the upgrade process, if it fails at least you'll have something to fall back to :D I'm here if you need any assistance
Ruzin - Thanks for the info, great work. I tried the upload link but now leads to a blank page without download. I have installed the General_SmartPSS-Mac64_ChnEng_IS_V2.003.0000000.0.R.20200320 from CNet which is supposedly Mac 64bit but this does not open in Big Sur. Any info on when we might get a suitable SmartPSS? Be great to update the Macs that have to be kept on 10.14 to run the Dahua.