When you're high

mech

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This was probably worth losing a $10 Philips 1500-lumen LED bulb just for the entertainment value:

Now that he has a bag of water-softener salt, an 8-foot plastic pipe, AND a light bulb, he can finally _____________________ (fill in the blank for me?)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now that he has a bag of water-softener salt, an 8-foot plastic pipe, AND a light bulb, he can finally _____________________ (fill in the blank for me?)
Heat up some water with the bulb, stir in the salt and give himself a remote enema?

I'd guess he's walking around just picking up stuff, not unlike a packrat.
That bulb and its socket really holds his attention....you could probably get him to chase a laser pointer dot for hours, crash him into the wall, maybe crash him down the steps.
The poor bastid's brain is likely already fried from huffing. I don't like thieves but I kind of feel sorry for him in a way.

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
....3 items or more get you into the express checkout line.

Last edited:

Walrus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I thought for sure he was going to stick his finger in the socket.

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
All I can hear is Steve Martin in The Jerk saying "all I need is this bag of salt, this pipe and this lightbulb......that's all i need"

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
He's working out how to make a wicked bong out of that nice long pipe. What's planned for the bulb and salt, beats me!

I, too, was waiting for him to stick his finger in the light socket and then do the happy dance, then maybe fall down the stairs.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Meth is one hellofa drug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
He found the God Particle, Higgs boson. :wow:

Last edited: