Where and Who to purchase from

znelbok

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking to buy the highly regarded Dahua HDW5231R-Z.

I had a look around and the only place I can find any is Ali express - which appears to be regarded here as a decent place to buy from (I'm in Aus by the way).

The review of this cameras recommends the seller EMPIRETECANDY but there is none in stock there.

Are any of the other sellers recommended or do I just take a punt and pick a seller with a good review/rating. (Eagle Vision Security, Sincerity Trade Co.)

Secondly, prices vary from $140 to $180USD - but the cheaper ones have no logo they are "OEM". Should I be caution here or are they legit?

Thanks

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking to buy the highly regarded Dahua HDW5231R-Z.

I had a look around and the only place I can find any is Ali express - which appears to be regarded here as a decent place to buy from (I'm in Aus by the way).

The review of this cameras recommends the seller EMPIRETECANDY but there is none in stock there.

Are any of the other sellers recommended or do I just take a punt and pick a seller with a good review/rating. (Eagle Vision Security, Sincerity Trade Co.)

Secondly, prices vary from $140 to $180USD - but the cheaper ones have no logo they are "OEM". Should I be caution here or are they legit?

Thanks
Hi Znelbok,

I would email Andy directly and ask about his inventory of those cameras.

Dahua OEM is fine.