Where did these tires come from?

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@djernie - Thanks for sharing the video. You're in Texas, right? I thought Texans are allowed to shoot someone for doing stuff like this?
This guy looks like a pretty rough character and I'm sure his friends are equally worse. I'd keep my distance and write this off. Scoop up the tires and take them to a tire shop and see if the manager will dispose of them for you. I'm sure there's a creative way to drive these lowlifes out of your neighborhood. Good luck!

Reaction score
@djernie - Thanks for sharing the video. You're in Texas, right? I thought Texans are allowed to shoot someone for doing stuff like this?
This guy looks like a pretty rough character and I'm sure his friends are equally worse. I'd keep my distance and write this off. Scoop up the tires and take them to a tire shop and see if the manager will dispose of them for you. I'm sure there's a creative way to drive these lowlifes out of your neighborhood. Good luck!
Yeah he is a character. He gets drunk and goes house to house asking for beer, i've had to run him off a few times. He is in and out of jail. And for that woman he is with her man is the low life drug pusher on that street, he appears to be in jail now as i have not seen him around here in at least two months. And there has been no one on that side street smoking on that corner back there.

Reaction score
She decided to do the right thing.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Well I know this is a old topic but I am glad that you decided to report them, because if you would've just told them to take them back, they most likely would've dumped them on someone else's lot.
But now that the police know, if they are spotted again then the police will know who to talk to about them.

Hope all is well during this pandemic.

Reaction score
Well I know this is a old topic but I am glad that you decided to report them, because if you would've just told them to take them back, they most likely would've dumped them on someone else's lot.
But now that the police know, if they are spotted again then the police will know who to talk to about them.

Hope all is well during this pandemic.
Yeah Bill the police went to talk to her and she picked them up and i drove past her house and saw the tires sitting next to her fence. So at least she didn't dump them somewhere else. Stay safe.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Classy neighbors!

I'd probably return them. And maybe not in a very careful way.

Reaction score
Classy neighbors!

I'd probably return them. And maybe not in a very careful way.
She picked them up.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
She picked them up.
Yeah. I watched that. She really worked hard picking them back up. One can only speculate as to where they went next.

That guy ralphing on the street later was pretty amazing. Good volume and projection! But if I was walking with only one shoe on, I'd probably try to aim to the side as I walked to avoid getting my sock so wet! And I agree, that's a good use of some bleach!