Where does the app store the photos?

Reaction score
I assume that the shutter button will allow me to command Blue Iris to take a snapshot of a video or live feed. Where do the snapshot end up? I expected they would be downloaded to my phone, however, that does not seem to be the case.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Without knowing which app your using, I've experienced most of the apps have a local storage section where they store snapshots and recorded video. Or, if you using an iphone, while your viewing the camera, why not hit power and home at the same time? And usually, if this is your first post, it would be cool to introduce yourself
and let us know alittle about yourself.

IPCamDude

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
An old thread but I'm also having the same issue. Trying to save some photos from the Blue Iris iPhone app on iOS 8.1 on an iPhone 6. Video clips save fine to the photos section of the phone but pictures themselves don't seem to be saved anywhere. The BI phone app doesn't seem to have any local storage section, at least not one that's accessible by the user.

Could any iPhone users try for themselves and see if they're having the same issue? Thank you.

IPCamDude

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ah actually nevermind, I had to re-install the app and its working perfectly now. A pop-up shows with the picture when you hit the save photo button and then allows you to either save to phone or email/message to someone.