Where to buy Dahua 5442 6mm that is not “new look”?

jrbeddow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To be fair, yeah, I am starting to come around and get behind the new design a bit more now that some clarifications have been made regarding the security (still only fair, but better than having just a quick release tab only), and construction/materials (seems to be mostly cast aluminum, as before, not too much plastic).

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It is no more visible than on the bullets.

View attachment 175530
I think it makes more sense to compare a turret to the previous turret version.
The previous turret version required a special tool to remove the camera (which I consider as an advantage).
The screw was also less visible.
I don't need quick install since installation happens once in a few years (until the IPC brakes).

Reaction score
A comparison (mounting templates overlayed on each other) and side by side photos would go a LONG way towards selling the new S3 product on Amazon. (While you are at it, put the horizontal field of view in degrees in the Amazon page for the 2.8/3.6/6.0, not everyone wants to calculate the FoV.) Personally, the old style looked a bit more organic and attracted fewer human eyeballs than the S3 with the very man-made/inorganic form... I am grabbing a couple of the old-style ones in 3.6mm to replace the last few of my aging 2132 dome cameras.