Where to download hikvision tftp

jimg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Search on the forum seems to be broken (searching "tftp download" returns an article list, but clicking links displays a 501 method not implemented) so I apologize for asking.

I have downloaded tools 1.2.1.2 20150629 but I don't see the tftpserv.exe in the install directory. Also can't seem to find tftpserv on hikvision europe.

I have a CCCH DS-2CD2632F-IS that had the US 5.3.0_150513 firmware pushed to it via the web interface - now camera is rebooting every minute or so & not responding to pings on the IP it was assigned.

I am assuming that I need to setup the hikvision specific tftp server at the IP address as described in the sticky, but I can't locate tftpserv.exe.

Can someone point me to the proper download location or advise if another procedure is recommended?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Also can't seem to find tftpserv on hikvision Europe.
Or anywhere else - it's been wiped from the face of the Hikvision web sites, for reasons unknown.
It's good that helpful folks here still provide access. Which underlines the old internet saying - once it gets out - there's nowt you can do to get it back.