Which do you think performs better overall?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How does the 2342 compare to the dahua
IPC-HDW4431C-A for example? Pros cons. Or which model would be the equivalent from dahua? I only got a bunch of hikvision cams so far but it would be nice to try some dahua if it just as good or maybe even better. Thanks for your help
Do you have a Hikvision NVR? If so, stick with Hikvision cameras. If not then I'd get the Dahua, has a mic and is better ONVIF.

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please elaborate, if I didn't have a hik nvr., then you suggest a dahua nvr or what are you trying to say? . Anyway if it works with mic and video I don't see any problem really. That is the only thing I wanted to know

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please elaborate, if I didn't have a hik nvr., then you suggest a dahua nvr or what are you trying to say? . Anyway if it works with mic and video I don't see any problem really. That is the only thing I wanted to know

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk
He's saying if u have a Hik NVR then stick with Hik cameras. If you're using say a PC with BI on it, go for the Dahua camera. People have reported bugs and other issues crossing one brand NVR with another brand camera. Different brands of cameras will cause less issues if you use a PC running BI on it as BI software is optimized to work using various different brands. Brand name NVR's are optimized to work with their own brand cameras, not others hence the higher chance of issues.