Who is actually running the country?

mackmadera

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It cannot be Joe Biden. He doesn't know what planet he's on half the time. This is the greatest fraud ever hoisted on the American people. Why can't we know who is really pulling the strings? Is it Obama, in violation of the 2 term limit? That is my suspicion. The people who say "we're saving Democracy" are the ones actually destroying it.

mackmadera

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
maybe it's the really the recently convicted felon and rapist that's behind the scenes controlling it all. think about it, flat earther style.
what a joke of a "community" this is, if this is the crap that floats to the top.
Of course, no substantive comment about someone in a position they are grossly incapable of doing. ... which happens to be the President of the United States. People are allowed to discuss anything they like here. Like a good liberal, you want to control the conversation, huh? Are you saying taxpayers don't have a right to know what's going on? Please go have your temper tantrum in some other thread if you can't grow up.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
maybe it's the really the recently convicted felon and rapist that's behind the scenes controlling it all. think about it, flat earther style.
what a joke of a "community" this is, if this is the crap that floats to the top.
People who actually believe either of those things are true simply don't have a good grip on reality....much like their idol in the White House.

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
George Soros and fellow billionaires like him around the world are who is REALLY running everything. Soros is the puppet master of Obama, who in return is pulling the strings of Biden. Throw in Zuckerburg, Gates, etc..
Those are the ones telling the top democrats what do say, do, etc..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I asked who controls power in the USA .. and this is what the AI gave me ..

1720816250746.png

Ok, .. so now I ask Who controls political power in the USA ..

1720816312536.png

MS Bingo AI gives me this ..

1720816537163.png

Bob Bauer and Anita Dunn are two of the most powerful people in President Joe Biden’s circle. Bauer, Biden’s personal lawyer who previously served as White House counsel under President Barack Obama, is a key figure among Democratic election lawyers

1720816637122.png

1720816679558.png
1720816736989.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow talk about timing.!

You of all people today should read this article. All of it, it gets better as it goes. If those pesky facts matter…

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mackmadera

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow talk about timing.!

You of all people today should read this article. All of it, it gets better as it goes. If those pesky facts matter…

Facts don't matter. Just the "truth" of the narrative. The sheep will bleat it endlessly.

mackmadera

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Maybe you should play a game of cornhole with Pete Buttigieg. Winner gives all!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I believe it! Hunter Biden has been selling his finger paintings for a lot of dough .. and he is in the white house often helping out those concerned Art collectors .. Hunter has got to be the main puppet master now.