Who Likes A Quick Car Wash?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
What happened there, was it a runaway car, the guy right at the start being the driver? Seemed to accelerate away and pick up speed.

EDIT Watched it again, it was girl at the start who looked to be an attendant, so the guy just accelerated away.

I’ve never used those type of car washes as they scratch your paint and I think this video proves it

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That was no accident, that was a stoner/junkie. Or maybe the stoner WAS the accident.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Or a medical emergency? ETA: Description at YT video says it was a customer who confused the gas and brake pedals. $20 says it was in FL, and driver was elderly. These guys are so dangerous and there will never be a politician who would even whisper regulating their access to vehicles. They ALL vote.

ETA2: Yup. Just as suspected.

Last edited:

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
I almost died in my coffee with the song. And that poor lady, she looked SO happy with an upcoming customer. Boy, her day was literally destroyed :)
Thanks for sharing!
CC

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow, awesome parking skills. He must work for the DMV.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The girl giving that "quick" smile at the incoming driver was hilarious, a split second later she realized her crack was about to split wide open :facepalm: :lmao: Good thing she got out of the way, that would have hurt badly

I almost died in my coffee with the song. And that poor lady, she looked SO happy with an upcoming customer. Boy, her day was literally destroyed :)
Thanks for sharing!
CC

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
QUICK QUACK Daffy Duck approves this message

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
100% Recycled Water? No way...Quick Quack