Who Watches The Watchers?

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Controversy of this topic aside, @Go3Team would you be willing to share code? I've been meaning to take a look at the ffmpeg library for months now and seeing some working code could really expedite my time. Happy to be a contributor for any FOSS projects you have.
ffmpeg command line:
Code:
ffmpeg -hide_banner -nostats -thread_queue_size 1024 -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://user:password@10.0.0.61:554/live -vf "drawtext=fontfile=/home/me/fonts/digital-7.ttf: textfile=/rd/timestamp: x=330: y=1010: fontsize=100: reload=1: fontcolor=yellow@0.8: box=1: boxcolor=black@0.6" -c:v libx264 -preset ultrafast -crf 18 -c:a copy -pix_fmt yuv420p -f segment -strftime 1 -segment_time 30 -segment_format mp4 -flags global_header "/rd/%s.mp4"

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
And then there is the side you play which doesn't care and will hang the officers without having the same amount of info and truth as if it were dealing with your type. and its funny the speed starts at 32 and then up to 40 max i bet the OP is just as guilty going that fast thru there himself. You didn't catch any officer doing anything except maybe with out solid evidence he was going 30 in what a 25 or 30, please do them a favor in VA don't use the police services then. Maybe he should post all the vehicles from all day im betting there isnt one car that isnt going to be speeding.
You seem pretty sensitive to the subject. Maybe you have a penchant for diddling lot lizards in your back seat, or rolling drug dealers for their blow.