Why not see Human Detection (SMD) menu?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Wifi cameras just entry cams, normally better no wifi if the place really hard to get the wire. Use it as baby monitor, pets monitor will be good.
So most wifi cams hard to be too smart....

dany

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've been buying from AliExpress for a long time, and it's not a bad site at all. You can check feedback from every buyer, which helps ensure trust and quality.
Yes, exactly. I told that in previous post.

Guys. if you look my last picture, it says on the box that they can change design and whatever they want and the picture may be not same. How is that possible for big company like Dahua?

Reaction score
Guys. if you look my last picture, it says on the box that they can change design and whatever they want and the picture may be not same. How is that possible for big company like Dahua?
Jesus..
That statement You can find on any product box/license from any company.
These are standard legal disclaimers that manufacturers use to protect themselves against miss-ups like this.

Time to grow up.
You bought a product that is not as described - you return it to the seller.
You consciously buy toys and not real professional products - you have to accept that these are toys.

dany

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Jesus..
Time to grow up.
Don't be angry.

I am stuck, because from Croatia to China shipping is 24€, which must pay, and camera was 66€. It seems that not worth it...

And one time address was not found in China, because China have to big address and package return after like 4 months.