Wifi Endoscope , how to connect to acces point

Cor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Greetings,

For my 3D-printer I bought this Wifi endoscope , although the camera/endoscope is working fine connecting it directly to my android cellphone, this is not what I want. I would like to connect it to my Acces point in the house , and via the acces point connect to the camera/endoscope to my PC/phone. Just like "normal" Ip cameras.
I was hoping this could be done with the PC-software , but the provided link does not exist (no cd came with the package) :
www.kkmoon.com/camera.rar

Anyone has an idea if it would be possible to connect this device to my home network so I can acces it?

-the android app , has no option to do any settings.
-connecting to the wifi of the endoscope : pinging it is on 192.168.3.1 and my computer on 192.168.3.100 but directing a webbrowser to 192.168.3.1 does not do anything.

Anything else I can try?

If not I will send it back. Anyne else knows a camera which I can connect via LAn-cable or wifi . The lens needs to be on a soft cable and the electronics for wifi etc on a 1 meter cable for example.

Thanks,
Cor

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
only one i know of is the hikvision atm or covert cam DS-2CD6424FWD-30 4MM lens the one in my hand right now is about 2m long from the control box
its not wifi just poe

Cor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@ marku2 ; almost 400usd , that is a bit much.

No one has an idea how I can use this device via my wifi in the house?

Thanks,
Cor

Aengus4h

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
most of these type of devices that offer WiFi (DashCam, OBD2 units etc) tend to be offering a WiFi hotspot that allows you to connect to it with your device and not to connect it to another WiFi network, likewise they generally are range limited. You might be able to get your router to see it in the AP stations list but whether you'd be able to connect to it I don't know. Also while your router might see it, it may not see your router depending on distances. Most likely it won't have the code to do the handshake etc to join with the router, probably a good thing as it'll become a vulnerability in your WiFi network that you can't secure/update...

Cor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah .... make sense .... Back to the seller than unfortunately :-(
thanks,
Cor