wifi surveillance camera

Reaction score
I'm looking for an indoor wifi surveillance camera, that has the following feratures:
1. 1080p HD video streaming,
2. advanced Night Vision
3. wide angle video
4. motion and voice detected
5. recording to pc or tablet events powered by motion or voice detected
6. back up batteries for at least 2 days in case of power outage
7. in case of longer power outage when the power will be restored the camera should reboot itself, or remotely reboot and working in a previous set mode
8. monitor from computer, tablet, or smart phone from anywhere
9. send e-mail in more than one e-mail address in case of motion or voice detected
10. possibility to monitor more than one camera at the same house, by switching from one camera to another.
Is any body knows if there is such camera and where to get one or better two and what is a model name?

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of that is close to what you are asking for in a simple package is the Piper (disclaimer: I don't own one). It uses 3 AA batteries and don't know the run time on batteries. I think it meets many of your criteria except I think it records to cloud (free).

Also, there is the option to install some of the more common and recommended cams around here on a PoE switch that is connected to an UPS if you want to build a system yourself. If you go this route, I would recommend the Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW with the 2.8mm lens.

Reaction score
Thank you, Ruppmeister. I'll investogate these options. The most important item is to reboot itself after power outage that outlast the batteries backup.