Will there be a BI update for IPC-HFW5231E-Z5

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was curious to know if BI will be adding the Dahua Z5 to their setting line up in the program. I have Blue Iris running all my cameras, but it is in Generic mode on the Z5 after doing a Find/Connect.
I also am not sure if this is related to this generic mode, but I tried to run a motion detect using my hand while in the house and it is not picking up an alert from the test. I check the motion settings and they are at a lower setting since I like a more sensitive camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I was curious to know if BI will be adding the Dahua Z5 to their setting line up in the program. I have Blue Iris running all my cameras, but it is in Generic mode on the Z5 after doing a Find/Connect.
I also am not sure if this is related to this generic mode, but I tried to run a motion detect using my hand while in the house and it is not picking up an alert from the test. I check the motion settings and they are at a lower setting since I like a more sensitive camera.
There is no need for a camera specific model..Your issue is not related...You simply have improper settings..