Win10 Web Client Software for Accessing an Old ACTI ENR-120 NVR

Mardon

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an old ACTI ENR-120 on my home network that I've been accessing via a Windows computer on the same network. The computer uses the original ACTI Web Client plug-in on Windows Internet Explorer. I've had to replace that computer with a new one. I need a new web client because the original ACTI plug-in will not run on any of the modern web browsers like Edge or Chrome. I'd appreciate suggestions as to where I can download a web client that will access the ENR-120 and run on modern browsers. A stand-alone web client would also be fine if it runs on Win10 and can access the ENR-120. Thanks for any help you can offer.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try the 32 bit version of Pale Moon browser; the plug-in should download from the NVR and may just work.

FWIW, IE can be found in Win 10, they just hide it because MS wants you to use Edge, which is Chromium-base like Chrome; just do a search for "IE" then place it on your taskbar, if you like.

Mardon

n3wb
Reaction score
<snip>
FWIW, IE can be found in Win 10, they just hide it because MS wants you to use Edge, which is Chromium-base like Chrome; just do a search for "IE" then place it on your taskbar, if you like.
Perfect! I didn't know that IE was still in Win10. IE is working fine now to access my ACTI ENR-120 NVR. I had to fiddle with the ActiveX security settings a wee bit but that shouldn't be a big deal since I'll only use that browser for accessing the NVR.

Thanks!