WINDOWS 10 PRO

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I’m new to windows software And computers. I purchased a refurbished computer and installed a clean version of windows. This screen D41F81C2-6C83-4C49-9DC8-2D5E439BB3E4.jpeg keeps popping up on startup. It eventually goings away. The mouse nor the keyboard can access the screen. Anyway to stop this from showing up evertime I start the computer? Thanks

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I managed to get into the bios via your instructions but can’t find restore default settings. I found bios downgrade and bios recovery In the maintenance section. Lots of stuff here. Any suggestion on which one? Both hard drives are new, ssd, and sata. I took out the one that came with the computer.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I managed to get into the bios via your instructions but can’t find restore default settings. I found bios downgrade and bios recovery In the maintenance section. Lots of stuff here. Any suggestion on which one? Both hard drives are new, ssd, and sata. I took out the one that came with the computer.
Usually you will see restore Default Settings on the last tab or when you exit BIOS, it may give you the option. Before doing that I would look for anything that has to do with firmware upgrade and turn that off, see if that works first. Nothing wrong with restoring defaults except if you have hardware new to the factory setup.

HTH

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks I do have new hardware. I did a lot of research and didn’t come up with anything. Probably something simple! So it stays as it is for now.

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That appears to be a monitor prompt. Is it an LG monitor, by any chance?
You solved the problem! With your suggestion I found the simple solution on the web. When up start the computer and that screen pops up just turn off the monitor and turn it back on again. That issue goes away. I restarted the computer several more times and the screen issue never appeared again! :clap::clap: