Windows 10 Problem

Reaction score
I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now when I try to start Blue Iris all I receive is the pop up stating the service has been started, run Blue Iris again to open console. And this is all I get when I try to open the console.

Any ideas? I reinstalled but still get the same message over and over.:sad:

Reaction score
Nevermind, I figured it out. I disabled the Blue Iris service, (in Windows services, not BI) then it allowed me to open the console. I had to enter my license code. I saw it was no longer set to run as a service so I checked the box, restarted the console and bada-bing it worked. I'm back up and running! :cool:

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now when I try to start Blue Iris all I receive is the pop up stating the service has been started, run Blue Iris again to open console. And this is all I get when I try to open the console.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, try disabling run and as a service and then re-enable it (assuming you wish to run blue iris as a service)..