Woman gone missing

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
The cameras I installed at this facility five years ago helped solve a serious crime a few years back. Now this, a woman gone missing made the news today. I hope this ends well. It's always good to know your efforts can aid an investigation. The system is a dahua rebrand from Nelly's. Thankfully I installed 8tbs of hard drive. Full time recording of four cameras tops out at three weeks archive. Two weeks back, the footage was still available but it was close. Always be recording. Don't just record trip wires and motion. Constant recording is a must. Increase your hard drive storage to maximum to handle as much time as possible.

Family searches for missing Patchogue woman with PTSD

Last edited:

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that two side by side cameras at 0:52 in the video?
Am curious why the video isn't stable (1:00 onward). It's almost like video from a handheld cell phone. I that an effect the TV station added, to "enhance" the video?
M father used to live in Medford.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm sure the police have the actual footage but as it's very often the norm, news coverage of surveillance footage often involves filming the playback of the onscreen event, where it becomes obvious they're doing that with shaky handheld footage and zooming in, blurred footage. I'll check into it though.