Wonder What He Was Planning

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
It sounds like he tells the female driver to "get ready" as he gets out of the car. Whatever he was planning appears to have been interrupted by a guy riding a bicycle down the hill. Our mail had just been delivered 1 minute and 10 seconds before they drove down the hill, so it was still sitting in the mailbox. I wonder if our neighbor had a package delivered and they were watching from up the hill. One of my license plate cameras recorded them driving up the hill 3 minutes before they stopped in front our house. So as they drove up the hill, they would have passed the mail vehicle as it was making it's way up the hill.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Probably nothing good. :rolleyes:

I would be curious to know if that neighbor did, in fact, lose a package; then LEO could investigate with assistance from your time-stamped video with clear ID of the male (hair, height, ethnicity/race, gender, clothing, tattoo) and car with clear plate on front. Nice work again, man!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem is you would most like need a video or eye witness to see them actually committing the crime. This happened the other night when a neighbor got their car ransacked. I have a video of the culprit but in my video he was doing nothing wrong and no proof that he was actually the one who committed the crime. They do not have cameras.

In the past I have had to give the police the video of the perp getting into the car and actually committing a crime. The perps are now wearing gloves. Keep up the good work. I love your videos.

suddenstop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That guy was definitely up to no good. Looking left and right, hands moving nervously, instantly turns around when he sees the bike.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Could'nt tell if he said get ready, but as he walked back i can clearly hear him say AH FUCK THAT, so yea he was gonna do something and either saw the cams or the bike.
I don't think he was looking for cameras. As he returns to the car, just before he gets in it also sounds like he says "someone's coming". As the car pulls away he clearly looks right in the direction of the bicycle rider, so I'm pretty sure he saw the guy coming down the hill just before he decides to get back in the car.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My money is he was planning to take a dump on or water your lawn.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
...or whip out his bong and sample some of your lawn clippings.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
...or whip out his bong and sample some of your lawn clippings.
Speaking of bongs, here is a frame capture from yesterday. Looks like this might be a portable bong this guy is holding.

Is That A Portable Bong.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of bongs, here is a frame capture from yesterday. Looks like this might be a portable bong this guy is holding.

View attachment 32651
Ah, yes.....California!

Why stay at home to smoke your dope when you can take to the lure of the open road? Fresh air....blue skies......blurred vision....flashing blue and red lights........ah, serenity now...... :smoking: