Worst 97 point turn ever

Greyblack

n3wb
Reaction score
Not my capture, but someone sent me this today. Hilarious.

pcmcg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I hope they got the license plate and filed a police report for the damage.

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i'm surprised with all that money they probably spent on that bmw it doesn't have a back up sensor for those numbnuts. Sadly these people make a good case for self driving vehicles. that person wrecked into that poor mazda3. that is a hit n run, they just didn't run very fast.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i'm surprised with all that money they probably spent on that bmw it doesn't have a back up sensor for those numbnuts. Sadly these people make a good case for self driving vehicles. that person wrecked into that poor mazda3. that is a hit n run.
Many of these high priced vehicles do not come with backup cameras/sensors standard...you need to buy a 2500 package to get it...Honda has managed to include a camera in a civic, standard...
This driver needs to be taken off the road..she is a danger to society...

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's funny, but there are other videos online like this and more than funny it pisses me off, because obviously that person has no duty driving. A complete ineptitude in moving the vehicle there shows that frankly their brain isn't working properly as it needs to moving a vehicle around the outside world. The person. Honestly, even a child without a license would do a better job than that. This person was like a rat trying to figure out how to use a computer. My guess is they were either old or under heavy medication, and not at all fit to drive. That goes beyond bad driving into a neurological incompatibility with driving.

But, I've seen many videos like this unfortunately.

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
with how intertwined transportation is within our society and it really being a means for us to be productive, the argument is that driving is a right. but it is not. vehicles are inherently dangerous machines that require a high degree of attention while operating. i'm a car nut like many are on here, and its sad to see cars developing into autonomous machines. cars for many people are an expression of ones self and an experience to be enjoyed by those with a greater coordination ability. Unfortunately like many things they will be taken away or dumbed down for the survival of the lemming air breathers among us. We will undoubtedly remove those obstacles in life which challenge our critical thinking for the sake of convenience.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
with how intertwined transportation is within our society and it really being a means for us to be productive, the argument is that driving is a right. but it is not. vehicles are inherently dangerous machines that require a high degree of attention while operating. i'm a car nut like many are on here, and its sad to see cars developing into autonomous machines. cars for many people are an expression of ones self and an experience to be enjoyed by those with a greater coordination ability. Unfortunately like many things they will be taken away or dumbed down for the survival of the lemming air breathers among us. We will undoubtedly remove those obstacles in life which challenge our critical thinking for the sake of convenience.
I actually have a boundlessly positive view on automation of cars. This 97 point turn is one example of where a computer could do a better job, but I see it everywhere else, too. Automated cars are going to massively increase vehicle safety, increase vehicle efficiency/decrease congestion--all of these to unbelievably huge degrees.

Something so profoundly important as transportation is dying for an upgrade, yet we all drive as independent extremely faulty individual drivers.

At first we'll see automation take the existing things we do as drivers and them better, with immediate reaction times and constant, uninterrupted focus, but we'll eventually move to superior efficiency in ways not even possible now. One example will be the removal of traffic lights entirely. I'm extremely happy to be of an age I believe by the time I die we'll see ubiquitous automation of driving. Commuting will be less of a chore, we'll stop losing loved ones to stupid accidents, MPG will go up because of better management of traffic, old people will be able to safely drive, etc. Automation of transportation is going to be a generationally important technological advancement. All the major automotive brands are spending a lot of money on it, and for good reason.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The DMV should use these videos to take DL's away from people who are hazards to the road. I mean i could have parked a house in there in one shot this numb nuts can't even drive at 2 mph

Just sad