Would like to generate text message to smart phone when motion is triggered on an IP camera

Ron516516

n3wb
Reaction score
Would like to generate text message to smart phone when motion is triggered on an IP camera looking for some configuration assistance would like to get a text message when IP camera detect motion

I've tried using Gmail. I've tried using yahoo.com. The predominate cell phone service in my area is Verizon thank you guys

Ron516516

n3wb
Reaction score
I have tried that with no success let me double check my settings and go forward from there thank you

Bryan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have tried that with no success let me double check my settings and go forward from there thank you
I have Verizon (and had a regular cell phone) and it will receive alarm notifications thru text messages using Vtext, but only the Start and Clear message, no alarm with picture attachment. I bought a MotoG Play 2 days ago and downloaded gDMSS (Google - Android). Have not set it up yet..

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure about Verizon, but Sprint won't let me send attachments to my phone via txt. Only messages.

Bryan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure about Verizon, but Sprint won't let me send attachments to my phone via txt. Only messages.
My brother was sending me text messages with picture attachments, no problem. Just the NVR sending & mail/SMS arrangement will not.

Bryan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
gDMSS Plus is only $ 5 at Google Play Store. Download thru smart phone. I used PayPal to pay.