XProtect Essential+ Push Notifications

awahl101

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If I recall you do need a care plan , stinks you cannot even get the email alerts to work in this either as its grayed out as well

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If I recall you do need a care plan , stinks you cannot even get the email alerts to work in this either as its grayed out as well
are you saying that you need a careplan for email as well? that is insane.

awahl101

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
yep was just looking at this today in the new essential+ to try and setup motion alert push emails for someone on vacation and its grayed out.

are you saying that you need a careplan for email as well? that is insane.
Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
yep was just looking at this today in the new essential+ to try and setup motion alert push emails for someone on vacation and its grayed out.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
I would check with them, sounds ridiculous.

jiriteach

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I’ll try and contact them as yes I agree any notifications seem to want a care plan which is crazy. I installed the entire system and configured it. Not bad - especially for what it offers and 8 cameras in the “free” tier but 0 notifications!

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
''The subscription model is an opportunity for XProtect Essential users to expand their capabilities beyond the functionality included within the free product. The subscription package can be added on top of the free product if the user needs to add more cameras to the system or wants to take advantage of the Milestone Care Plus connected services, such as Push Notifications, Smart Connect and the Customer Dashboard system monitoring service.''

https://www.milestonesys.com/globalassets/materials/documents/newsletters/faq_xprotect_essential_2016_r3.pdf